kate moss #107.

by - Monday, October 06, 2014


As soon as the weather turns the slightest bit cold I whip out all of my berry toned lipsticks. So far I have yet to find one that I love more than the munched raved about Rimmel London x Kate Moss in 107/Wine (I'm not sure why it has two different names.) The staying power for this lipstick is just amazing, whereas I have to reapply my lipstick a fair few times throughout the corse of the day, this one managed to stay in place despite drinking numerous amounts of tea, a slice of coffee cake, wiping away stray crumbs and dinner, it truly lives up to the claim of being a 'lasting finish'. I'm really loving the whole 'dark/berry' lip trend for the Autumn as I think that it makes a nice change to just seeing the classic red everywhere, (I tend to switch to reds once the Christmas season is upon us.) I also really like this particular lipstick as it doesn't dry my lips out despite it being quite matte when it's applied. If you're on the hunt for a good berry shade that's affordable then you should certainly give this one a whirl. It retails for around the £5 mark and is available from all the usual places.
Jade

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'd also recommend the Revlon balm stain in Crush! It's gorgeous and I find stays on all day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen them around but never got around to trying them out. Gonna have to pick one up when I'm in town next as this lipstick is running out fast! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo