topshop pillow talk.

by - Monday, October 20, 2014


Pillow Talk was the first Topshop lipstick that I tried and after almost one year of using it (it revived it as a Christmas present last year) it's managed to become of of my favorite pink lipsticks. One of the many reasons that I'm always reaching for this lipstick inperticular is the fact that it's just so creamy due to having a velvet finish, which happens to be a favourite of mine. It feels nice and smooth when it's applied and it doesn't tug at your lips when you use it unlike I've found with some other lipsticks. It also dries quite quickly meaning that it stays in place which is pretty handy when you want something to eat or drink, you don't end up with pink lipstick smudged all over your face. Pillow Talk retails at £8, which is heading slightly towards the higher end of 'high street' prices but I would defiantly recommend it as I personally think that's it's money well spent and worth every penny.
Jade

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. This looks like such a lovely pink shade!
    I actually haven't tried any Topshop lipsticks but I've read so many reviews and seen so many shades that I may like!

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't reccomend them enough, I'd say that they're up there with the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks, the quality of them is amazing! I'm really tempted to buy one of their berry tones next :) x

      Delete
  2. I have one similar, such gorgeous lipsticks they are
    Love VictoriaJanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The amount of colours that Topshop offer is amazing! I swear that there must be at least ten if not more :) x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo